terms & conditions
Fv-FMG: Faculteitsvereniging Maatschappij- en Gedragswetenschappen, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 58221174
Member: person that after payment and completion of the registration procedure is a part of one of the following associations: Comenius, Kwakiutl, Machiavelli, Mercurius, Pegasus, Sarphati, SEC or VSPA.
Article 1. Membership
1. By buying a member ticket to an event of the Fv-FMG, you confirm that you are a
member of one of the following associations: Comenius, Kwakiutl, Machiavelli,
Mercurius, Pegasus, Sarphati, SEC or VSPA.
2. The Fv-FMG and her corresponding associations are allowed to ask a member for valid
identification at all times, if the member would like to use any of the Fv-FMG
services or facilities.
3. Membership is personal and cannot be transferred to others.
Article 2. Activities
1. A member can only partake in activities if he/she can produce a valid identification,
unless otherwise stated.
2. Participation in activities is at the member’s own risk. The Board, nor the
supervisors appointed by the Board, accept any liability for loss and/or theft
of personal belongings of the Participant.
3. Participants are at all times required to follow the instructions of the Fv-FMG
Board, the supervisors of the Board and/or other staff members.
4. Participants are at all times responsible for their behaviour around drugs,
alcohol, cigarettes and/or illegal substances or objects.
5. Participants are strictly prohibited from taking drugs and/or illegal
substances or objects to activities (partially) organized by the Fv-FMG. The
bringing along of one of these things, will result in the immediate removal of
the Participant from the activity or the event. Any potential costs will be
passed on to the Participant concerned.
6. If a Participant causes material, immaterial or physical damage, he/she will be
immediately removed from the activity. Any restoration costs will be passed on
to the Participant concerned.
7. Refunds are not possible, unless permission has been granted by the Fv-FMG board, the supervisors of the Board and/or other staff members.
8. Admission to the Fv-FMG party is only allowed to people of the age of 17 or higher at the time that the event takes place
Article 3. FMG-Party 2021
By accepting these terms and conditions the participant promises to bring back the headphones and the transmitter from the goodiebag the 15th of April in the same condition they were received. If the participant does not bring back the transmitter (or damages the transmitter), they will pay a fee to the Fv-FMG of 95 euros. If the participant does not bring back the headsets (or damages the headsets), they will pay a fee to the Fv-FMG of 40 euros per headset.